Corporate advisory & regulatory framework
SUO has aided several companies with respect to their internal as well as external compliances and regulatory measures.Compliance to regulations are dynamic and ever changing which could be daunting for the companies to keep track of. Taking compliance measures right from the nascent stage is the pioneer step at reducing disputes, costs or litigation. At SUO, we have a record of providing advisory services to the companies, directors, shareholders, partnerships, limited liability partnerships, trusts and other business entities on a range of transactional and regulatory matters, relating to:
- Advising on issues relating to corporate governance,
- Compliances with respect to seeking approvals and licenses for infrastructural projects and others
- Securing data and systems of the Company
- Structuring and setting up operations in India,
- Legal advice with respect to business structure, compliance with Company Law, corporate social responsibility, FEMA and other laws
- Compliances relating to Partnership and Limited Liability Partnership matters
- Strategizing, Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Advising on issues relating to managerial and commercial issues for avoiding prospective disputes
- Pre and post share acquisition roles,
- Exposition of the licenses the business has to procure and the compliances thereunder,
- On measures to reduce disputes, enter in constructive dialogue with the stakeholders or regulatory authorities, for the purposes of building a more comprehensive understanding and application of the regulatory laws and addressing them in the right perspective.
SUO has done several international law relating work from dealing with international investment law related issues, international trade/WTO issues, representing Clients before Department of Justice in US and advising with respect to the US legislation of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. We have also dealt with issues relating to extra-territorial jurisdiction in Private International Law. At SUO we suggests trade remedies and dispute settlement services to the Clients apart from the varied others services that we provide at SUO.
In re: Representation preferred to Government regarding the need to frame rules for adopting virtual hearing of arbitration proceedingsTo, The Ministry of Law & Justice, 3rd Floor, 'C' Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan,Khan Market, New Delhi - 110003.Phone: 011-24698655E-mail: prao-law[at]nic[dot]in 2. Ministry of Corporate Affairs 'A' Wing, Shastri Bhawan, Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi - 110 001 3. Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic AffairsRoom No. 129-BNew Delhi - 110001(India)Telephone: 23093230Intercom: 5012Fax : 23092420Email: jsinv-dea[at]nic[dot]in Sub: Representation for the purposes of manifesting the need for the Government to...
With more than 8 lakhs confirmed cases in the country and rising deaths across the country, the deadly disease has caused and continues to cause unprecedented turmoil in the political, social, and economic environment globally. India is no stranger to this as the country is still reeling from the lockdown mode to contain the outbreak and prevent the essential activities...