SUO has been extensively dealing with procurement processes, statutory contracts, government contracts, wherein SUO has dealt with pressing Competition law issues relating to abuse of the dominant position, anti-competitive tender clauses. Apart from it SUO has also represented before the Competition Commission.
- Fought the leading case in Association of Registration Plates in India wherein SUO argued with respect to Competition Act.
- Challenged various tender processes and represented top Companies who were aggrieved due to the tailor made tender conditions and adversely impacting Competition.
- Few of the other leading cases involving Competition law aspect are in the automobile sector, e governance contracts, healthcare, education, textile, housing & infrastructure, railways etc.
- Advocated and represented the cause of affected industry, associations and companies before the appropriate authorities and thereby succeeded in many cases in terms of modification of RFPs, deletion of anti-competitive clauses, withdrawal of RFPs etc.
- Representation before Competition Commission of India (CCI)- In Escorts Ltd which related to investigation on allegations of cartelization and bid rigging.
- Constitution of SIT Committee in Essar Case.
- Representations to the Prime Minister of India as against the violations of Competition law for award of contracts to various Companies.