The firm has rich and varied experience is undertaking pre-litigation negotiation, Alternate Dispute Resolution including national and international arbitrations for companies, institutions, and public sector. SUO has taken up arbitration, mediation in diverse areas of infrastructure, corporate disputes, contracts, MSME, building and engineering, information technology, international and domestic investments.
SUO has also advised in matter of Multilateral Investment Agreement and Bilateral Investor Treaty, dispute issues and proceedings. SUO hasexperience in various institutional arbitrations under rules of UNCITRAL and ICC and other specialist institutions.
- Dispute Resolution in the matter of taking over of an Indian Bank by Standard Charter Bank
- Dispute Resolution in the project of Ascon for Ministry of Defence
- Legal representation and legal advisory before the Tribunal set up for adjudicating the Kaveri Dispute
- Legal representation in the arbitration relating to many commercial and contractual disputes with Public Sector Undertaking and Government Departments
- Legal Advisory to NMDC with respect to dispute resolution to the import of Iron Ore to Japan
- Legal advise and handled arbitration on behalf of Transport Department of Madhya Pradesh in a matter of implementation of HSRP